
Everyone have their own name. Our name is a license plate on us (like a car). My licencse plate has a very unique name spelled J-I-N-A-T-T-A. Most of my friend's plate was given by their parents. But my plate was not.
Jinatta Kiatmontri, can be misspelled or pronouce it wrongly sometimes. The meaning of Jinatta is a person who has the knowledge that already exist in his or her mind of a long time. My uncle gave that name to me. He said that in History of Buddhism must have the power of letters. He took only letters that is for people who was born on Friday ( like me ). J-I was only the first two letter that can fit into my last name. My name can help me make a good relationship with my parents and people in my daily life.
Good thing about my name is that there aren't a lot of people who's plate are spelled Jinatta. If I have a chance to change my license plate, I would just renew my old plate. I wouldn't make a new plate because I think that my name show my personality the best and i belive that in the world there is only Jinatta Kiatmontri...Which is ME!!
(Picture from Google)
Pleasing work - your voice is good. Image?
ReplyDelete